Rivotril 2MG, chemically known as clonazepam, comes from the class of medication known as benzodiazepine. Rivotril 2mg tablets are used for the treatment of epilepsy in infants, children, and adults. It treats seizure disorders by calming the activity of the nerves in the brain—Rivotril effects on brain chemicals, which helps reduce anxiety and proceed towards good sleep.
Instructions to use Rivotril:
The dose of this drug relies upon what is utilized. Contingent upon the condition, it might be utilized routinely or just varying. Adhere to the guidelines given by your primary care physician or drug specialist. It isn’t prudent to quit utilizing this item out of nowhere, especially if you have been on it for half a month. If you think about halting the prescription, converse with your primary care physician or drug specialist first.
This prescription might be taken with or without food. Devouring liquor may increase the impact of this item—breaking point liquor utilization to intermittent little amounts.
DO NOT TAKE RIVOTRIL IF:
- If you are anyhow allergic to any benzodiazepine medications.
- If you are a patient of lung disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are an alcoholic or severe addiction to alcohol.
YOUR DOCTOR MUST KNOW YOUR SITUATION:
- For a mother, if you are pregnant or about to be.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother or plan to do so.
- If you have any health problems like:
- Kidney or lung disease.
- High or low BP
- History of alcohol and drug abuse.
- If you are allergic to any medicines, food, drinks, etc.
This medicine may collaborate with different prescriptions or enhancements, now and again essentially. Numerous associations, be that as it may, might be managed by a measurements modification or an adjustment in the prescription calendar. Check with your drug specialist before utilizing this medicine in blend with other meds (counting non-remedy items), nutrients, or everyday objects.